How to set text effects in WPS Presentation?
1. Open the PPT in WPS Presentation, and select the text that you want to edit.2. You can see a new tab Text Tools in the toolbar, and then click Text Effects. 3. Here are multiple types of effects. We can apply any of them with one click. Let's look at some of them. Glow Reflection WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to insert a new slide master?
1. Open your PPT in WPS Office, click Design at the top of toolbar, and click Edit Slide Master.2. Click New Slide Master in the top left. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to set the slide size in WPS Presentation?
Here are two methods.Option 1: Open the presentation document in WPS Presentation, click Design → Page Setup. Option 2: Click the drop-down button of Slide Size, select Custom Size. We can get the same dialog by these two methods. Then set the parameters in the Page Setup dialog box as needed. Click OK and select Maximize or Ensure Fit in the pop-up Slide Size window. If you want to quickly adjust the slide size, you can click Standard Screen(4:3) or Wide Screen(16:9) in the drop-d....
How to group multiple shapes in WPS Presentation?
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation document, press and hold Ctrl button and select two or more shapes that you want to group.2. Click Drawing Tools → Group → Group. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to adjust the character spacing of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text we want to edit.2. Click the right mouse button, and choose Font in the shortcut menu.3. In the pop-up Font dialog, get into the Character Spacing interface.For example, in the Spacing box, we choose Expanded. In the By box, we input 5.0 pt. Finally, click the OK button. At this point, we have adjusted the character spacing of slides. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Mic....
How to adjust text orientation in a slide
WPS Presentation provides five types of text orientation. They are relatively Horizontal, Vertical, Rotate all text 90°, Rotate all text 270°, and Stacked. To change the text orientation, you just need to select the text box, get into the Text Tools tab, and click the Text Direction button. Here is the preview of each type of text direction. · Vertical · Horizontal · Rotate all text 90° · Rotate all text 270° · Stacked You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which coul....
How to insert the file in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button. Then we can select the file we want to insert.3. Double-click the icon of the selected file, and click Open, then we can open this file. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to insert footer in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the Header and Footer button.3. In the popup dialog box, click the Slide tab or the Notes and Handouts tab. Check Footer, and enter the corresponding contents in the input box.4. Finally, click Apply to All or Apply. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.