There are 7 free training courses of how to use office suite for Insert Audio and Video
How to add music on PowerPoint？
1. Select the slide in which we want to insert music. Click the Insert tab > the Audio drop-down button.2. There are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music. Tips:Audio: Played in the inserted slide.Background music: Played in all slides as background music.3. Here we take Insert Audio as an example. In the pop-up window, we select the audio that we want to insert, and click Open. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint. 4. Then, we can p....
How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
1. Click the video and get into the Video Tools tab.2. In the Start area, select Automatically in the box.3. Click the Slide Show from Current, or use the shortcut Shift+F5 to start the slide show from the current slide.4. Then we can make video play automatically in PowerPoint. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to put video in PowerPoint
1. Select the slide that we want to insert a video in.2. Click the Insert tab → the Movie drop-down button → the Local Video option.3. In the pop-up Insert Movie window, we select the video we want to insert, and click the OK button. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint.4. By dragging the small white dots around the video, we can change the size of the video display. Then, we can place the video where we want by clicking the left-mouse button and dragging the video.5. We can clic....
How to loop an audio in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the Presentation file.2. Click the audio icon to get into the Audio Tools tab.3. Check the Loop until Stopped option. Then, we can loop an audio in WPS Presentation. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to adjust the audio volume in WPS Presentation
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the audio icon in our slide. Then we directly adjust the audio volume by dragging the volume bar below. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the audio icon in our slide. Then click the Volume drop-down button the functional area. Here, we can select the Volume as High, Medium, Low or Mute in the drop-down menu. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
Insert an audio or background music in slides
1. Click the Insert tab → the Audio dropdown button 2. There are four options (Insert Audio, Background Music, Link to Audio, and Link Background music) in the down-down menu. Choose one of them in terms of actual needs. · Common Q & A1. What's the difference between inserting an audio and background music?Audio only plays with the corresponding slide, while background music can play throughout the whole presentation.2. What would happen if I choose Link to Audio or Link Background....
Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
· Option 1: 1. Right-click the audio icon.2. Click Delete Object.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box. · Option 2: 1. Left-click the audio icon.2. Press Backspace or Delete on the keyboard.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
Relate tags of office software Insert Audio and VideoMore
install libreoffice command line excel windows and doors convert multiple jpg to pdf and merge merge jpg files and convert to pdf android convert pdf to jpg convert jpg and merge to pdf convert jpg to pdf android online convert jpg to pdf on android convert word and jpg to pdf merge pdf and jpg into pdf