There are 7 free training tips of how to use office suite for Insert Audio and Video
How to add music on PowerPoint？
1. Select the slide in which we want to insert music. Click the Insert tab > the Audio drop-down button.2. There are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music. Tips:Audio: Played in the inserted slide.Background music: Played in all slides as background music.3. Here we take Insert Audio as an example. In the pop-up window, we select the audio that we want to insert, and click Open. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint. 4. Then, we can p....
How to make video play automatically in PowerPoint
1. Click the video and get into the Video Tools tab.2. In the Start area, select Automatically in the box.3. Click the Slide Show from Current, or use the shortcut Shift+F5 to start the slide show from the current slide.4. Then we can make video play automatically in PowerPoint. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to put video in PowerPoint
1. Select the slide that we want to insert a video in.2. Click the Insert tab → the Movie drop-down button → the Local Video option.3. In the pop-up Insert Movie window, we select the video we want to insert, and click the OK button. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint.4. By dragging the small white dots around the video, we can change the size of the video display. Then, we can place the video where we want by clicking the left-mouse button and dragging the video.5. We can clic....
How to loop an audio in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the Presentation file.2. Click the audio icon to get into the Audio Tools tab.3. Check the Loop until Stopped option. Then, we can loop an audio in WPS Presentation. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to adjust the audio volume in WPS Presentation
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the audio icon in our slide. Then we directly adjust the audio volume by dragging the volume bar below. · Option 21. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the audio icon in our slide. Then click the Volume drop-down button the functional area. Here, we can select the Volume as High, Medium, Low or Mute in the drop-down menu. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
Insert an audio or background music in slides
1. Click the Insert tab → the Audio dropdown button 2. There are four options (Insert Audio, Background Music, Link to Audio, and Link Background music) in the down-down menu. Choose one of them in terms of actual needs. · Common Q & A1. What's the difference between inserting an audio and background music?Audio only plays with the corresponding slide, while background music can play throughout the whole presentation.2. What would happen if I choose Link to Audio or Link Background....
Remove background music or audio inserted in slides
· Option 1: 1. Right-click the audio icon.2. Click Delete Object.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box. · Option 2: 1. Left-click the audio icon.2. Press Backspace or Delete on the keyboard.3. Choose Yes in the popup prompt box.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
- download libreoffice linux command
- install libreoffice command line
- install libreoffice linux command line
- excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7
- excel windows and doors
- does windows 10 home have excel and word
- protect structure and windows excel 2010
- word excel and powerpoint for windows 10
- word and excel for windows 8.1
- microsoft word and excel download for windows 10