How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup. 4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..6. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to check the spelling in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Then click the Review tab → and then select the Spell Check button. Now we can see a Check Spelling interface on the right. 3. We can select the proper spelling the the Suggestions window, then click Change to change the spelling. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to rotate text in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Page Layout tab → the Text Direction button.3. We can select the text direction as needed, such as Horizontal Text Box, Vertical from Right to Left, Vertical from Left to Right, Rotate All Text 90°, Rotate All Text 270°, or Rotate Asian Characters 270°. 4. We can also click the Text Direction Options to preview the text rotation effects. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and copy the text that needs to be ....
How to change orientation of one page in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. If we want to change the orientation of one page in the document, we can place the cursor at the end of the previous page, and then click the Page Layout tab → the Breaks button → Next Page Section Break.3. The cursor automatically moves to the next page. We can click the Page Layout tab → the Orientation button → Landscape.4. At this point, the current page orientation becomes landscape layout, while the previous page is still portrait. 5. Of ....
How to type division symbol in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Open the document with WPS Office, and place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button.3. In the Custom Symbols window, directly click "÷" to insert the division symbol. · Option 2:1. Open the document with WPS Office, and place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol button. The Symbol dialog box will pop up.3. In the Subset box, choose Latin-1 Supplement.4. Click the l....
How to add border in WPS Writer
Take this document as an example.1. Click the Page Layout tab → and click the Page Borders button. Then the Borders and Shading dialog box will pop up. 2. Select Page Border in the Borders and Shading interface. We can use the preset style provided by WPS Office in settings. Here, we can also set the Style, Color, Width and Art according to our needs. We can also preview the borders settings in Preview. 3. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and O....