How to move a workspace window tab to another window
We can merge different workspace windows into one. Follow these few steps.1. Drag the window tab and make it overlap another window.2. Drop it when the workspace windows are merged. In this way, we can move a workspace window tab to another window. WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.· Relevant tutorials:How to edit a document in an individual window?
How to merge standalone windows
Click the Merge standalone windows icon at the upper-right corner of the stand-alone window. WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to erase the borders of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the button in the upper left corner of the table to select all.3. Click the Table Tools tab → the Eraser button. Then the mouse turns into an eraser icon.4. Place the mouse on the table border that needs to be erased and click the left mouse button, then we can erase the border. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft ....
How to add line numbers in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that needs to be added line numbers.2. Click the Page Layout tab → the Line Numbers drop-down button.3. Select a line number type you want in the drop-down option. The types of line numbers can be divided into Continuous Reading, Restart Each Page, Restart Each Section, Compress current paragraph, or Do not Show Line Number for Blank Line. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WP....
How to insert time in WPS Writer
· Insert time in the text:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to insert time.2. Click the Insert tab → the Date and Time button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can select the date or time formats we want to insert in the document.4. We can check Update automatically to make time update automatically.5. Finally, click the OK button. · Insert time in the header or footer:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to....
How to wrap text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Place the mouse cursor at the position where you want to wrap the text.3. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.4. We finish the text wrapping. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to type Ñ in WPS Writer
1. Type the letter N in the document, and click the left mouse button to select N.2. Click the Insert tab.3. Click the Symbol button, and choose More Symbols...4. In the pop-up dialog box, hold down the left mouse button, drag the right scroll bar downwards, and click the symbol Ñ.5. Click the Insert button, and then click the Close button. Now, we can type Ñ in the document. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy
How to check the spelling in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Then click the Review tab → and then select the Spell Check button. Now we can see a Check Spelling interface on the right. 3. We can select the proper spelling the the Suggestions window, then click Change to change the spelling. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.