There are 8 free training skills of how to use office suite for Review and Comments
How to compare two documents in Word
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to compare two documents in one editing page with the Compare function, which will have a direct comparison between the two documents.1. Open your documents in WPS Writer. Suppose you want to compare the differences between two documents. 2. Click the Rreview tab > Compare, then select the two documents at Original documen....
How to change comment color in Word
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to change comment color, which will make your comment more personalized.1. Open your document in WPS Writer.2. Head to the Review tab, and click New Comment to insert a comment. 3. To change its color, click the drop-down button at Track Changes > Track Changes Options. In the pop-up dialog, click the drop-down button at ....
How to use the Spell Check in word?
How to use the Spell Check in word? 1. Open your word document.Head to the Review tab, then click Spell Check. If the Spell Check finds spelling mistakes, a dialog box will pop up with the first misspelled word. You can choose to ignore it, add it to the dictionary, or change it before the program moves to the next mistake. 2. Sometimes, you may need to add a word to the dictionary if WPS Writer cannot recognize it. When you add the words with a red squiggly line into dictionaries, the....
How to Turn Off Autocorrect
The Autocorrect function in WPS Office can correct spelling and other mistakes when using it to edit documents.How can we turn off Autocorrect when we do not need it? 1. Click Menu on the upper-left corner, and choose Options.2. Get into the Edit tab in the Options dialog. 3. Change the relevant settings in the category of AutoCheck, and click OK to apply the settings. Here is an example of canceling the option of Capitalize first letter of sentences. Before turning off Autocorrect - &....
How to see the version history of document?
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.There are many reasons why you may be interested in uploading your file into WPS Cloud. Besides check the corrections in each version history with only a few clicks, WPS Cloud also reduces the risk of file loss and allows you to group your files in a collection.1. Open your file in WPS Office.2. Move your cursor to the title bar, then upload your ....
How to display revision marks in WPS Writer?
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.Track Change can make the modifier's mark easy to spot. During the revision process, what is deleted will be marked with strikethrough while what is added will be marked with an underline. And detailed revision will appear on the right side of the interface. What do you need to do when you want the revision to be tracked?1.Open the file in WPS....
How to delete comments in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the comments.2. Click the Review tab → the Delete drop-down button → the Delete All Comments in Document option. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to modify the user information for the comment
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click the Menu in the upper left corner → Options.3. In the pop-up dialog, choose User Information. We can modify the user information as needed, such as Name or Mailing address. We can also check Using this user information in comments. After finishing settings, we click OK.4. Select the text that needs to be annotated, click the Insert tab, and click the Comment button. At this point, we will find that the user information has been modified.T....
- download libreoffice linux command
- install libreoffice command line
- install libreoffice linux command line
- excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7
- excel windows reviews
- excel windows and doors
- does windows 10 home have excel and word
- protect structure and windows excel 2010
- word excel and powerpoint for windows 10
- word and excel for windows 8.1