How many words fit on a page
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
As we know that the words depend on the size if the size is larger than less number of words fit on the page.In general estimation a typical page of single spaced document with font size 12 pt takes approximately 500 words to fill the page. This function let us know how many words fit on a page.
On the other hand you will need 250 words to fill a page of a double spaced document. The type of font you use may change your word count, but it should not affect too much. One thing should be clear that if you are using or working on WPS 2010,WPS 2013,WPS2016 or you get a mac or a windows. It will not effect.
How many words fit on a page double spaced 12 font
For a page with 1 inch margins, 12 point Times New Roman font, and minimal spacing elements, a good rule of thumb is 500 words for a single spaced page and 250 words for a double spaced page The truth is that the number of words per page depends on a variety of factors such as they type of font size,spacing elements,margin spacing and paragraph length to name a few.Let me show you some steps how many words fit on a page.
1. In this first step it shows that if you want to check how many words are there in the very first page first of all go to the review option.
2. After clicking on the review option it will give you some more options like this.
3. As it is shown in the above screenshot you can see an option with the name of Word Count before clicking on that you just have to click on any page you want to count words for example click on page 1 and then press on the Word Count Option to read the words.You can see there are 515 words here.
How to adjust a page in word?
To perform this function you have to change the size and font to print, let me show you how to change it.
1. First of all you have to go to the WPS office and then open a document to press control +A to all document content.
2. Press ctrl D for font style and size option now you can easily modify the font style and size or adjust a page.
Page Layout on word
One formatting aspect you need to create your document is to make adjustments to the layout of the page. The page layout affects how content appears and includes the pages orientation,margins and sizes.
The below picture shows how to change page orientation
1. Select the page layout tab.
2. Click the orientation command in the page setup group click on the orientation it will further give you two more option portrait and landscape tap on any them.
You can use the above-mentioned methods/function for how many words fit on a page it saves and your time and for more learning visit our WPS Academy and also download WPS free online.
Was this helpful?