There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for Review and Comments
How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer.2. Find the place that we want to insert signature.3. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Sign button.4. Click Create signature in the drop-down menu, then the WPS Signature dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Alt+U to open it. 5. Here, WPS Writer has provided us with 3 options to insert signature.· Option 1: InputWe can type words here to use it as our signature. · Option 2: ImageWe can click the Insert an image as your si....
How to Turn Off Autocorrect
The Autocorrect function in WPS Office can correct spelling and other mistakes when using it to edit documents.How can we turn off Autocorrect when we do not need it? 1. Click Menu on the upper-left corner, and choose Options.2. Get into the Edit tab in the Options dialog. 3. Change the relevant settings in the category of AutoCheck, and click OK to apply the settings. Here is an example of canceling the option of Capitalize first letter of sentences. Before turning off Autocorrect - &....
How to insert text watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Insert tab → and then select the Watermark button.3. Click Insert Watermark in the drop-down menu. Then a Watermark dialog box will popup. 4. Here, check Text watermark in the Watermark setup area.5. We may edit the content of the watermark. We can also edit its font, size, color, etc..6. After settings, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to exit the full screen mode in WPS Writer
1. Find the small floating window in the upper right corner of the full screen interface.2. Click the Quit button to exit the full screen mode. 3. We can also press Esc key to exit the full screen mode. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How can we close Track Changes
1. Click Review on the top menu bar.2. Click the Accept button and check Accept All Changes in Document.3. Click Track Changes again to exit the revision mode. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to see the version history of document?
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.There are many reasons why you may be interested in uploading your file into WPS Cloud. Besides check the corrections in each version history with only a few clicks, WPS Cloud also reduces the risk of file loss and allows you to group your files in a collection.1. Open your file in WPS Office.2. Move your cursor to the title bar, then upload your ....
How to compare the contents of two documents in WPS Writer
1. Open the document and click the Review tab → and then click the Compare button.2. Select Compare in the drop-down menu.3. Select the Original Document and the Revised Document in the Compare Documents popup interface. Then click OK.4. Now we can compare these two documents.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to insert, edit and delete comments in WPS Writer
After we open the document in WPS Writer, select the content to which we want to add comments.· Insert:Click the Insert tab → and click the Comment button in the upper menu bar to insert a comment.· Edit:Click the comment box and enter the needed content to edit the comment.· Delete:Click the drop-down button in the upper right corner of the comment box. Then select Delete Comment in the drop-down menu to delete the comment.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Ope....
- download libreoffice linux command
- install libreoffice command line
- install libreoffice linux command line
- excel file is corrupted and cannot be opened windows 7
- excel windows reviews
- excel windows and doors
- does windows 10 home have excel and word
- protect structure and windows excel 2010
- word excel and powerpoint for windows 10
- word and excel for windows 8.1