How to Turn Off Autocorrect
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How can we turn off Autocorrect when we do not need it?
1. Click Menu on the upper-left corner, and choose Options.
2. Get into the Edit tab in the Options dialog.
3. Change the relevant settings in the category of AutoCheck, and click OK to apply the settings.
Here is an example of canceling the option of Capitalize first letter of sentences.
Before turning off Autocorrect - 'Capitalize first letter of sentences'
After turning off Autocorrect - 'Capitalize first letter of sentences'
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer