There are 8 free training skills of how to use office suite for Text Writing
How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Clear formatting for text contents in Word documents
1. Select the text contents that we need to clear formatting. 2. Click Home → the eraser icon (which stands for Clear Formatting in WPS Writer)No matter you are students, teachers or business professionals, can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to customize the multilevel numbering in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer, then select the needed content.2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Numbering drop-down button.3. In the drop-down menu, click More Numbering. Then a Bullets and Numbering dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Outline Numbered → choose a preset → then click Customize. 5. In the Customize Outline Numbered List dialog box, we can set the settings of multilevel numbering according to our needs. Finally, click OK to apply the settings. To be office wo....
How to turn off automatic numbering in WPS Writer
When editing documents, we sometimes don't want WPS Office to automatically number list for us every time we press the Enter key. So how can we turn off automatic numbering?1. First open the file in WPS Writer.2. Click the Menu button in upper lefter corner.3. Then select Options in the drop-down menu. Now a Options dialog box will pop up.4. Click Edit → and then check Auto numbered lists.5. Finally click OK.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Find duplicates in Word a document
1. Click Home → Find and Replace → Find2. Input the contents to be found in the “Find what” input box. 3. Click Reading Highlight → Highlight All3. Then, the corresponding contents would be highlighted in the article. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to add superscript
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the number that needs to be set as superscript, such as the number 2 in this document.3. Click the Home tab, and click the Superscript button.Or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+= to display the number as superscript. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the number that needs to be set as superscript, such as the number 2 in this document. Click the right mouse button and click the Font in the shortcut m....
How to copy and paste in word
· Option 1:Select the text content that you want to copy. Right-click on it and choose Copy in the dropdown menu.Right-click at the area where you want to paste the content → click Paste. · Option 2: Shortcut KeySelect the text content.Press Ctrl + C to copy.Press Ctrl + V to paste.No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.
How to set double spacing in Word？
There are two methods for you.Option 1:Select the paragraphs that you want to set, click Home and click the Line Spacing drop-down button. Click 2.0 in the drop-down list. Option 2:1. Select the paragraphs that you want to set, click Home → Settings → Paragraph. 2. In the pop-up dialog, select Double in the Line Spacing drop-down list and click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their w....