2 ways to search a page for a word on a webpage
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It may be the right day to learn how to search a page for a word a document so you can move forward with your project. If you want to investigate a specific web page or Word thoroughly, it is only fair that you do an extensive search. In this way, you will get better research results, showing you as a hard worker.
On the other hand, it is good to know how to search a page for a word because you don't know when you will need this tool. You may need to know everything about a product, but you're too lazy to read the entire brochure online. However, with the tool that will help you how to search a page for Word, you will save time.
Without further ado, for you to know how to search a page for a word 2013, it is good that you apply these three methods:
How to search for a page by a word from your mobile?
The easiest way to know how to search a page for a word free from your mobile phone is:
1. Turn on your mobile device and search for the default web browser, which could be Google or Safari if you have an iPhone.
2. Enter the website where you want to search for the explicit Word or phrase.
3. Locate and select the browser settings found in the upper right part of the screen with the three vertical dots icon.
4. In the displayed box, you will have to locate and select the option search on the page.
5. Now, you must place the Word or phrase to search for and click enter. You can click the next or previous button to see all the matches for the Word. When you finish your search, you must click the x button.
How to search a page for a word with the search option?
You could also learn how to search a page for a word 2010 using the search option included in the browser. Good to know that this method for how to search a page for a word on mac will also be available for Windows.
1. Open the default browser on your Mac or Windows computer: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
2. You will have to enter the website where you want to do your exhaustive search.
3. Positioned on the web, you must apply the command control + f or command + f to open the search tool. You can also go to the web browser's settings that appear in the upper right and click on search.
4. You must place the phrase or Word to search on the website and wait for the results.
5. You can hit the next or previous button to see the matches of the Word or phrase you are looking for.
6. At the end of your search, you have to press the x button located next to next and previous.
It might have been easy to know how to search a page for a word online if you followed the steps indicated previously. It is good that you put both methods into practice to get the most out of them.
If the content of how to search a page for a word has been useful to you, do not forget to go to WPS Academy to have more similar guides. On the website, you will also find more relevant information on how to search a page for a word 2016 for you to take advantage of. On the other hand, you can download the WPS Office software without spending a single penny on it.
Was this helpful?