Add footer in excel on each page
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to customize your work in Excel, it is only right that you learn to add footer in Excel immediately. A footer in Excel will allow you to have authority over the document you created. This way, you will represent your company smoothly and improve your image as an employee.
However, to understand how to add footer in excel online, it is good that you let yourself be guided by some methods. This add footer in excel process could be simple as long as you do the following:
How to add a footer in Excel from the insert tab?
To add footer in excel 2016, you will have the option to do it through the insert tab, but for this, you need:
1. Open the Excel document where you want to add the footer.
2. Now, go to the insert tab.
3. View the text option, click on it, and in the drop-down box, you only have to select header and footer.
4. A default text will be created that you must click on to edit the footer. This option is also used to add and edit headers in Excel. However, since you don't want a header in the document, you'll have to remove it manually after selecting it.
5. You can use the header and footer elements settings to have everything you need to edit the cell.
How to add an image in the footer in Excel?
In case you want to add footer in excel 2019 in the form of an image, you will have to apply a very different method. In this case, you must do the following:
1. Open the Excel document again.
2. Now, you will have to go to the insert tab and then to header and request page content within the text option.
3. Click on the footer; within the settings, you will have to select image to add an image.
4. You can include an image in Excel through image search in Bing, OneDrive, or from your pc.
5. Insert the image into the document and adjust its size. If you need a quick image adjustment, you could click on the image format, which will appear after selecting it.
6. You can change the size and scale of the image; when you have made all those changes, you will only have to click on ok.
How to add a footer in Excel through the design tab?
One last method you should apply to add footer in excel Mac or Windows is using the design tab. The only thing you have to do is:
1. Open a new Excel document and automatically go to the page layout tab.
2. Within the category, you will have to click on initiator, which would be contained in the page configuration group.
3. Click Header/Footer and enter Custom Footer. Within this option, you can modify the text to your liking; when you have made the changes, click ok.
After seeing the methods shown previously, it may have become very easy for you to learn how to add footer in Excel. However, you must put into practice everything you have learned and check if it is possible to add a footer.
If you loved the guide on how to add footer in Excel and want to view similar content, don't forget to go to WPS Academy. With the website, you can see more instructions on using Excel, PowerPoint, and Excel. On the other hand, the website will allow you to download WPS Office for free.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula