Add secondary axis in excel 2010
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to dominate your job as one of the most knowledgeable employees in Excel, you may find that you know a few things. Excel is one of the most relevant programs in the business world, so it is not surprising that you use it daily. It is time for you to learn how to add secondary axis Excel knowing that it is one of the most demanding requests at work.
The process of how add secondary axis excel online can be divided into two methods for you to apply immediately. You can add secondary axis excel 2019 or manually in the version you have using the recommended graphics. Without further ado, you have to take a look at both methods:
How to add a secondary axis in Excel using the recommended charts function?
For Add secondary axis Excel you do not have to be an expert in the program but learn to use the most dynamic tools. If you have Excel in the following form:
1. Open the Excel document where you want to add the secondary axis.
2. Select the data and go to the insert tab.
3. Click on recommended charts and navigate to the insert chart box.
4. You will have to select the secondary axis and click on ok.
How to add secondary axis in Excel manually?
You could also try to add secondary axis excel mac or on your Windows computer manually. For this method of Add secondary axis Excel you must do the following:
1. Again, open the Excel document where you want to add secondary axis Excel and select the data cells.
2. Now, you will have to go to the insert tab that would be located between home and page layout.
3. Go to the graphics group located almost in the center of the entire interface.
4. Click insert columns or bar charts.
5. Eventually, click on grouped column.
6. In the resulting graph, you must select the profitable margin bars. If these bars are tiny, you must select any blue bars and then click on the tab.
7. Now that you have selected the profit bars, you will only have to right-click on the mouse and press format data series.
8. A box will open on the right where you must select secondary axis. This will add a secondary axis and give you two bars.
9. You must right-click on the profit margin bar and select change series chart type.
10. Within the change type of graph box, you must check the line with markers option.
11. Save the changes, so you don't lose the process.
Now that you have seen how simple add secondary axis excel 2016 is, you will have to put everything you have learned into practice. You can apply the Add secondary axis Excel method that is easier for you or meets your expectations. However, it is good that you learn both methods to cover the entire tool without problems.
If all the information on how Add secondary axis Excel has been helpful to you, don't forget to show your support on websites like WPS Academy. On this website, you will know more details about how Add secondary axis Excel or use other tools of the program. Even the website allows you to download WPS Office for free if you go to it now.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula