Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In the first slide, a picture has been set as the background of the first slide. Follow the steps to adjust the transparency of the picture background.
1. Click the Design tab → the Background drop-down button →Background…
2. Drag the scroll bar with the mouse to adjust the background transparency. You can also input the exact number of percentages in this step.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word