Between two numbers formula in Excel
We may need to compare values when analyzing data. Here we will talk about how to mark the values that are between two given values.
Here we take a table as an example. We want to know whether the values are between Number 1 and Number 2.
We can use this formula: =AND(val>MIN(num1,num2),val
In this case, we can enter:”=AND(C2>MIN(A2,B2), C2
If the value is between Number 1 and Number 2, the result is TRUE; otherwise, it is FALSE.
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How can we insert page numbers in WPS Writer
- 2. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 4. How to quickly locate and replace data
- 5. How to convert PDF files into pictures
- 6. How to customize draw borders for tables