Between two numbers formula in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
We may need to compare values when analyzing data. Here we will talk about how to mark the values that are between two given values.
Here we take a table as an example. We want to know whether the values are between Number 1 and Number 2.
We can use this formula: =AND(val>MIN(num1,num2),val
In this case, we can enter:”=AND(C2>MIN(A2,B2), C2
If the value is between Number 1 and Number 2, the result is TRUE; otherwise, it is FALSE.
Anyway, WPS Office suite makes your work easy. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)