Conditional formatting in Excel—Data Bars
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
We can use conditional formatting to mark specific contents quickly. Here we take a sales table as an example.
Open your Excel document, and click the Conditional Formatting drop-down button in the Home tab to get a menu.
We are going to talk about Data Bars.
1. Select the cell range for which you want to set rules. Click Data Bars and select one of them according to your needs. Then the cells are marked with bars of different lengths, from which we can easily know the rank of sales.
2. If we need more rules, we can click More Rules to customize a rule. In the pop-up dialog, we can set more details for it. Select a Rule Type first, and then Edit the Rule Description.
Here we show it briefly.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula