Conditional formatting in Excel—Icon Sets
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
We can use conditional formatting to highlight specific contents quickly. Here we take a sales table as an example.
Open your Spreadsheet, and click the Conditional Formatting drop-down button in the Home tab to get a menu.
We are going to talk about Highlight Cells Rules.
1. Select the cell range for which you want to set rules. Click Icon Sets and we have many icons for choice. Here we select the stars icon. We can apply it with one click.
2. Then there are stars shown in the cells we have selected, and they are filled according to their numerical value.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula