Convert Word documents into PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Open the document to be converted.
2. Click the Tools tab →Export to PDF button
· Option 2:
1. Open the document in WPS Office.
2. Click the Menu tab → choose Export to PDF
· Option 3:
1. Open the Word document.
2. Get into the Menu tab → clickSave as…→ choose PDF Format (.pdf) in the File Type menu → Save
WPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt, and other text types.Best free office suite alternative to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, applicable to Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer