Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
Custom canvas prints with word
To surprise your boss with a great presentation in Word, you should learn how to create canvas prints with word today. Canva may be one of the most important design apps or websites for advertising, and you should learn how to use it. With Canva, you will be able to create quality presentations that you can then easily print in a Word document.
However, to learn how to canvas prints with word, you will have to seek professional help. It is good that you comply with the following methods to achieve canvas prints with word 2010 successfully.
How to make custom canvases in Canva?
If you want to create canvas prints with word 2013, you could extend the following method:
1. Go to the Canva website using your mobile phone or your default web browser. If you have not created an account in Canva, you will have to advance in it using your email or linking it to your Facebook profile.
2. You will now need to browse the design platform to find the template for your custom canvas. It is good that you consider the color, design, and style of the template to selecting it.
3. You must go to the customize option at the top of the interface to export the photo you want on the canvas.
4. Customize the canvas to your liking using the various elements provided by the design program.
5. It would be good to include text on the canvas with the typography you like the most.
6. Finally, save the file to Canva or your computer.
How to canvas prints with word a document?
In case you want to know how canvas prints with words a document, you will have to comply with the steps established in this method:
1. Open the Word document where you want to add the image you previously exported from Canva.
2. You will only have to go to the Insert tab and then click on images located in the illustrations group.
3. You have to find the place on your pc where you saved the image in Canva.
4. If you want canvas prints with word 2016 or your version, you will only have to customize the document. To do this, you must click on the exported image and look for the transparency option. It is only fair that you choose the transparency behind the text to adjust the image to your liking.
5. After making all those adjustments, you must proceed with printing. To do this, you must enter the file tab and click print. Now you must select your printer, check that the number of pages is correct and click on print.
Now that you learned how to canvas prints with word on mac, you have no excuse to customize your documents. With Canva, you will have the opportunity to create a great presentation that represents your company without problems. It's good that you specialize in design on Canva, knowing that it is one of the complete design platforms you will find.
If all the content on how canvas prints with words have been useful to you and you want access to similar guides, you can follow WPS Academy closely. With the website, you will have access to other informative guides on using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. On the other hand, the website will allow you to download WPS Office without paying a single penny for the program.
- 1. The meal plan template word document allows you to create a great custom meal planner
- 2. 10 Perfect Business Model Canvas Template: A Template for Success
- 3. How to insert Drawing Canvas in Word？
- 4. 10 best business canvas model PPT templates 2022
- 5. 10 Best Business Model Canvas Template PPT: To Create a Business Model Diagram
- 6. Download free Business Model Canvas (BMC) Template for Word 2022