Excel add days to date excluding weekends
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to be an expert in using Excel, it is only fair that you learn to use some tools that complement the software. In this case, you will learn how to excel add days to date through three effective methods. In this way, you will fulfill that purpose of manipulating Excel like a professional and allow you to stand out at work.
However, to learn how to excel add days to date Mac, it is convenient to follow some basic steps. You can learn how to excel add days to date with software experts in the method that suits you best:
How to add days to date by value in Excel?
The first method you should use for excel add days to date is the one that will give you a value in the set of cells you choose. For this method, you will have to:
1. Open the Excel document where you want to add days to date by value.
2. Click on the first cell of the column where the results will be stored. In this case, cell h2 was taken. You will have to type “=” and select the first cell within the column where you want to include the days. That is, cell a2.
3. Place the plus symbol (+) and the number of days to add. If you want to place 15 days, you must do it this way +15 inside the cell. In this way, your cell will use the formula =A2+15.
4. Now, you must press the enter key on your keyboard and thus obtain the final result. Since you want to add the same number of days in the cells below, you will only have to drag the pre-created cell manually.
How to add days to date in Excel from a specific cell?
In case you search for excel add days to date Online from a specific cell, you will have to apply the following method:
1. Open the Excel document with the pre-written data and select the first cell of the column where the days will appear. For this example, cell I2 was used.
2. Type the equal sign (=) and select the first cell in the column with the date you want to add the days. That is, cell a2.
3. Now type the plus symbol or + and then select the first cell of the column that has the number of days to add. For this case, the cell h2 was used; thus, the formula =A2+H2 was found.
4. Press the enter key to get the date sum result.
It may be that both methods of excel add days to date 2019. It will be much easier for you to make this type of annotation in your work documents. You can apply the method of excel add days to date 2016 or in version 2019 that suits you according to the steps to follow. However, it is good that you put both procedures into practice and thus be able to solve any situation that may arise while editing the Excel file.
If the guide on excel add days to date has been helpful to you, and you want more details about it, you can go to WPS Academy. With the website, you will have more information on how to add days to date in Excel and the use of other tools. It is suitable for you to go to the website immediately if you also want to have the WPS Office tool available free of charge.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences