Excel Basics Tutorial: How to use microsoft excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you still don't know how to use Microsoft Excel, you must know several tutorials that will be in charge of giving you the information you need so that you can learn everything about this program.
Today Excel has many unique, full-featured options for you, so you can do the work you want using your spreadsheet. For this, you must discover several methods that will give you the best guide to know how to use Microsoft Excel in detail.
Excel is a modern program that does not go out of style, and you can find several complete versions to make all kinds of charts and graphs. So, do not hesitate to know what it offers you.
How to use Excel to insert a row?
You must discover this complete and modern method if you need to use Microsoft Excel to insert a row. This will make you know everything related to this function and how you should perform it.
1. First, click on the part of the row you want to follow where you want to insert the new row. Then you must choose to insert where the menu bar is.
2. Click anywhere in the next row, right-click, and select insert where the context menu is located.
3. Now, another row opens. Click where isOKK so a new row can insert from the cell you chose earlier.
How to use Excel to insert a Column?
Learning how to use Microsoft Excel to insert a column would be best. This is a simple method that will help you to do this function without problems. Excel has many new tools and is full of many alternatives.
1. Click on the column you are interested in inserting a new column, then select insert column where the toolbar is located.
2. Then, on the left side, you can insert a new column and click on the desired part of the column where you want to place a new one.
3. To finish, click where the right button is and then choose insert where the context menu is. This tool is complete and makes you want to know new things about this great program.
4. An insert dialog will open, so click where the insert dialog is and hit ok. This way, you can learn how to use Microsoft excel with freedom and ease.
How to update a chart in Excel automatically?
You can learn how to use Microsoft excel in detail so you can learn how to create a chart so that it can be updated automatically. Excel frequently offers new unique functions. This makes it possible for you to make the chart you need in your spreadsheet.
1. First, you must choose the date range you are interested in updating in the graph in the type of cell you want from the range. With this step, you can learn how this type of tool works.
2. In the part that is the insert menu, you must choose the table option. You must know this step is easy; do not stop doing it whenever you want. You can also know the benefits offered by how to use Microsoft Excel mac
3. Now select the table cell; where the insert menu is, you must select the chart you want. This will make you know everything about this important function. With Excel, you can learn many new things at all times.
If you have learned how to use Microsoft Excel 2016, you have surely become a specialist using this modern program. You can also get more information on how to use Microsoft excel online to make all the charts you want in Excel.
Learning how to use Microsoft excel 2019 is quite simple because it has several practical tools so that you can make the chart you want. For this reason, you must look for several new tutorials to know this program's new tricks daily.
You should enter the WPS Academy platform to learn more about using Microsoft Excel. This site is safe and reliable, and in WPS Office, you can download a complete guide for free that can help you at any time.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula