Highlight cells greater than a specific value
It will format cells filled with a value greater than a specific number. In the following example, Conditional Formatting helps us highlight cells greater than $700,000.
1. Select an array for conditional formatting.
2. Go to the Home tab → click Conditional Formatting.
3. Choose Highlight Cells Rules → choose Greater than option from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter '700,000' in the Greater than input box. Choose a format from the drop-down menu.
5. Click OK. The cells greater than 700,000 will be highlighted with the specific color.
Condition example 1: Highlight cells GREATER THAN a specific value
To be Office Excel advanced, you could learn relevant skills of WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 2. How to use tabs to align text quickly in WPS Writer
- 3. How can we Insert and customize project symbols
- 4. How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
- 5. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 6. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min