How to add a sound to play during the slide transition
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.
2. Click the Transitions tab, and choose one of the transition modes in the box.
3. In the Sound box, we can choose a sound we like. Then, we have added a sound to play during the slide transition.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 1. How can we insert page number into a Document
- 2. How to use tabs to align text quickly in WPS Writer
- 3. Use conditional formatting to make data more intuitive
- 4. How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer
- 5. How to adjust line spacing in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we Insert and customize project symbols