How to add a title to excel chart 2016
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you tend to wonder how to add a title to excel chart daily, you may find it helpful to know some simple methods. A title in the graph you previously created in Excel will allow you to give relevance to the provided data. When you know how to add a title to excel chart, you can use it in your work documents and even for your studies.
However, you may come across various tools on how to add a title to excel chart Mac or Windows and feel confused. But it's time for you to know the three most effective methods to add the title to the chart in a matter of minutes.
How to quickly add a title to a chart in Excel?
The primary method that you must apply to know how to add a title to excel chart is the following:
1. Open the Excel document where you contain the graph.
2. Now click on any graph area to proceed to add the title.
3. After selecting the graph, the default tools will appear; you can navigate through the format or design tab without problems.
4. In this case, you will have to click on design, and within its drop-down menu, click on graphic design Now select add chart element.
5. Click on chart title and then choose centered overlay so that the title is in the entire center of the chart.
How to change a title to a chart in Excel?
Now that you know the steps to learn how to add a title to excel chart Online, you will have the freedom to modify the title to your liking. To make these adjustments, you will have to:
1. Open the Excel document where you previously had the title and click anywhere on the chart. Now go to the layout tab and select add chart element. Then you will have to click on more title options.
2. Within the more title options box, you can modify the text font, style, color, design, etc.
How to make the chart title in Excel dynamic?
With all the knowledge about how to add a title to excel chart 2019 and how to customize it, you may be interested in knowing how to make the title dynamic. If you want to be a professional in the use of Excel, you would like to give dynamism to the text, and for this, you must:
1. You will have to select the title of the graph that you previously created in the Excel document.
2. You must type the equals sign (=) inside the formula bar.
3. You will have to highlight the cell you want to link for the dynamic text giving you a formula similar to the example.
4. Finally, click enter and save the changes.
The methods are shown below on how to add a title to excel chart 2016, or the version you have are easy to apply. You only have to motivate yourself to learn how to add a title to excel chart to use it in your work without problems. With all this knowledge in mind, you will be able to stand out as the employee of the month, and all your colleagues will admire you.
If the guide on how to add a title to excel chart has been helpful to you and you want to enjoy similar content, you should go to WPS Academy. On the website, you will find more guides on using tools in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. On the other hand, the website will allow you to download WPS Office for free.
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to Insert a Checkbox in Word Document on Mac or Windows
- 5. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 6. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?