How to add border in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to personalize your digital work, it is good that you learn how to add border in Word, and thus, you will fulfill the objective. Microsoft Word is a program that provides thousands of opportunities for you to do admirable work. To take advantage of the software, you will have to explore the different tools it offers you and know how to use them at the right time.
When you focus on learning how to add border in Word, you will be able to create a unique document that follows the standards specified by the employer. You will give your document a unique style that identifies how you work. To create the borders in Word, you will have to do the following:
How to add border in word from your Windows computer?
To know how to add border in Word online from your Windows computer, it is only right that you follow these steps:
1. Open the Word document where you want to place the borders.
2. Find the design tab among the tools.
3. Select page layout and click on page borders.
4. In the page border settings, you will have to indicate the style of the line and the parameters in the box.
After making the correct adjustments, you will need to apply the changes and save your document.
How to add a border to a single page in Word?
Another alternative for you to learn how to add border in Word is to integrate it into a single page, and for this, you must do the following:
1. If you want to know how to add border in Word, you should open the document and search for the design tool on a single page.
2. Access page border and configure it to only appear on a single page.
3. Don't forget that you can enhance the border's appearance by color, line size, spacing, etc.
How to remove a page border in Word?
Although it was easy for you to know how to add border in word document, you will also be interested in learning how to remove the element. In this case, you will have to comply with:
1. Open the document in Word where you previously added the border to the page.
2. Go to layout and click on page border.
3. You must select the none box located on the left within the settings.
4. Click OK, and the border of the selected page will automatically be removed.
When you try to learn how to add border in Word, it may not be easy at first, but you will get there with practice. Making a page border in Word will allow you to style your work and serve to meet the employer's demands. You only have to follow the steps of how to add border in wordoffice 2019 and be successful during the execution of the tool.
If the guide on how to add border in Word has helped you and you want to have more relevant information, do not forget to follow WPS Academy. You will have the perfect opportunity to download and use the WPS Office program which is the official partner of Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games. In this way, you will have the right to create new documents in Word, PowerPoint, or Excel that are always important at work.
Microsoft Word is a utility program that offers you many tools that you might be unaware of today. However, with professional management, you will adapt to these options within Word, and you will know how to use them at the right time.