How to add months to a date in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Know that Excel offers how to add months to a date so you can handle this program as it should. If you work with Excel, you must learn to work in your spreadsheet without problems.
You must learn Excel how to add months to a date so that you can plan your projects in time management. This way, you will make your schedule and routine with ease. Excel offers you several ways to Excel how to add months to a date quickly.
How to add months to date using the EDATE function?
Excel has a function that handles how to add months to a date Excel, so be sure to follow the steps below.
1. First, you need to open the EDATE function in cell B2
2. so, being _ date is the previous month, it is the month of cell B2
3. The following image shows the months you want to add, a month, so you must provide 1 as an argument.
4. Finally, you can see the change of the next month, but not the date, so you have to complete the formula in the other cells so that you have all the month's dates as 5.
How can Excel formulas add or subtract the month from the given date?
If you have already learned how to subtract or add the days or months of the current date, here is a formula for you to subtract or add the given date. You can also search for information about Excel how to add months to a date 2019
1. First, enter the input dates where Column B is located and add the number of months given in Column C.
2. Apply the above formula to the formula bar's choice, and press the ENTER key.
3. Finally, you will get the result in the selected cell.
How to increment the date by month using the fill series option?
Below you will see an image so you can learn to increase the date by month; this is an excellent alternative to handling this tool correctly. Currently, you can learn about Excel how to add months to a date mac
1. Select where is the cell C4 and then select the cells until C11
2. Then follow the instructions below to learn more about Excel how to add months to a date
• Go to the home tab
• In editing, select where the option Fill
3. Then choose the Series section
4. Now, you must follow the next steps
• Select columns in series
• Then choose a date as a type
• The unit of the date will be the month
• Step value is 4
• Then press OK
5. the dates will be entered automatically. Now you will feel like a professional Excel how to add months to a date online
If you could understand the explanation of the 3 methods of Excel how to add months to a date, surely you can apply this function correctly. You can also meet if you like
Excel how to add months to a date 2016 with the support of an expert in this program.
You may be drawn to learn new things about Excel how to add months to a date when you enter the WPS Academy platform. You do not have to pay anything if you enter the website to download WPS Office.
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to Copy File Names in Excel from a Folder?
- 4. How to add text to beginning or end of all cells in Excel
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences