How to add music on PowerPoint？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the slide in which we want to insert music. Click the Insert tab > the Audio drop-down button.
2. There are four options: Insert Audio, Link to Sound, Background Music and Link Background Music.
Audio: Played in the inserted slide.
Background music: Played in all slides as background music.
3. Here we take Insert Audio as an example. In the pop-up window, we select the audio that we want to insert, and click Open. Now, we have put this video in PowerPoint.
4. Then, we can place the icon to a desired position by holding down the left click and dragging the icon.By dragging the small white dots around the audio icon, we can change its size.
5. We can click the Play button to play the audio or click the Pause button to pause it. And the volume can be set as needed.
If we choose Link To Sound or Link Background Music to insert a audio, the inserted audio is not embedded in PPT but just linked to the local audio. Once we send the slides to other devices or the local audio is deleted, we may not be able to play it.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Was this helpful?