How to add text comment in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Find the place we want to add comments.
3. Click the Insert tab → then click the Text Comment button.
4. Click on the place we want to insert, then write the comment in the popup text box.
5. Now click the Exit button to quit the editing interface.
We can adjust its Font, Font Size and Text Color in the Text Style tab above.
We can also adjust the the height, length and position of the text comment box.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format