How to Append text in Excel (A Step-by-Step Tutorial)
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
The calculation sheet program is important nowadays and is for the most part used by whole organization laborers. It makes turn out simpler for agents and with the support of these capabilities and projects, they work wisely and, surprisingly, in this active world it saves a great deal of time for a person. This Function in excel how to append is also useful in which we use a formula to combine the multiple texts in it.
There are three ways by which we can easily append text in excel.
First, we perform append text from CONCATENATE function and to do this method we need some steps to follow.
1) The first step is to make data base in a spreadsheet as an example in which we apply the CONCATENATE formula in it.
2) The second step is to imply the formula in C2 of CONCATENATE. Here we will use =CONCATENATE(A2,B2) like this.
3) The third step is to press the enter key and your text will append in C2 box, and after that copy the formula up to C5, your result will appear in all their boxes respectively.
Congratulations by following all these steps you easily append the text with out any hassle.
How to Append text using the CONCAT method.
This is also a method by which we can easily find how to append text using a concat method. This method also need some steps to perform.
1) First we need data base elements in spreadsheet where we perform this function and apply formula later.
2) The second step is to apply the CONCAT formula in D3. Formula which we are going to use here is =CONCAT(A2,B2).
3) Our third and last step is to press enter and automatically the append text will appear in C2, after that copy down a formula up to C5 and press enter your answer will appear in their respective boxes like this.
Congratulations, you again successfully find, out how to append text using the CONCAT method easily by following all these steps.
How to Append Text Using TEXTJOIN Method.
This is a third function by which we can easily find how to append text using a TEXTJOIN method. This can also perform in excel by following easy steps and it is also similar to the above 2 methods.
1) First we have to make a database of first names and the last name as example elements on which we perform a further process.
2) Second step is to apply the TEXTJOIN function in place D3, here we are using a formula of =TEXTJOIN(,,A2, B2).
3) Press enter and your answer will appear again in C2, after pressing enter, copy formula up to C5 your answer will perform on their boxes repeatedly.
Again third time you find how to append text in excel, using the TEXJOIN function by resulting all these steps simply without any difficulty.
Did you learn about how to append text in excel Spreadsheets? You can follow WPS Academy to learn more features of Word Document, Excel Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint Slides.
You can also download WPS Office to edit word documents, excel, and PowerPoint for free of cost. Download now! And get an easy and enjoyable working experience.
You can also find this feature in all excel versions 2016/2018/2019 spreadsheet, where you can easily find the right way to find how to append text in excel.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula