How to change date format in a cell
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
We can present dates in different formats in the Format Cells settings. Follow these few steps.
1. Select the cell range filled with date information for format changes.
2. Right-click the cell range → choose Format Cells from the pop-up menu.
3. Get into the Date tab → choose a date format in the category of Type.
4. Click OK to complete the settings.
· More details about the interface for date formats
[Range A] Sample
Have a review of the date here.
[Range B] Type
A list of options for date formats is presented here. Choose one of them in your preference.
[Range C] Regional settings
Since the date format in different countries and regions might stay distinctive from each other, you can change the Regional settings for more date formats.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 6. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)