How to change the line color of graffiti in PDF？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF in WPS Office, click the Insert tab → Graffiti.
2. Click the Line Color drop-down button, and you can select from the given ones.
3. If you need more colors, click Other Colors. In the pop-up dialog box, you can select a standard color or customize one by yourself.
4. In addition, you can also click Color Picker and then click a desired color from any part of the page. In this way, you can draw in a picked color.
For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide