How to change the vertical text to horizontal in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
After we open the document in WPS Writer,first select the area that needs to be adjusted.
Click thePage Layouttab →and click the Text Direction button.Then select Horizontal Text Box. Now we have successfully changed the vertical text into horizontal text.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer