Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to clear the format of cell in WPS spreadsheets?
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more.To clear the format of all your slides at once, using the Clear option is probably the best idea, who has the final say about how your spreadsheet will look: the contents should have the same fonts, size, colour, etc. Let's learn how to do that.
1. Open your table in WPS Spreadsheets. It is no exaggeration to say that the format of this table is a mess: Different fonts and sizes in the name column, contents with different colors in the birthday column, and values abruptly highlighted in the data column. That's where Clear can help.
2. Choose the cells with formats. Click the Home tab, then click the Format button > Clear in the drop-down menu, where you can choose to clear formats in the chosen area by clicking Formats.
- 1. How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
- 2. How to create a dropdown list in WPS Spreadsheets
- 3. How To Repair The Error Occur When Wps Spreadsheets Opening This File
- 4. Excel formula: if cell contains text then return value in another cell
- 5. How to Set WPS Office as Default in Android (Simple & Clear)
- 6. Clear and Avoid Duplicates Entries in WPS Spreadsheet