How to convert PDF to JPG format
September 28, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Click Tools → PDF to Picture.
3. The Export to pictureinterface will pop up. In the Format box, we can choose JPG and set up other options as needed.
4. Click Export finally.
We use powerful PDF in our daily life nearly everyday. WPS PDF converter is easy and free for people to use.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free