How to convert pdf to ppt free in WPS office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
There are a lot of different ways to convert PDFs to PowerPoint presentations, but not all of them are free. In this article, we will discuss how to convert PDFs to PPT presentations using WPS Office, which is a free program. We will also discuss some of the benefits of using WPS Office to convert your PDF files.
WPS Office is a great program for converting PDFs to PowerPoint presentations because it is free and easy to use. The program can be downloaded for free from the internet, and it is compatible with most operating systems. Once you have downloaded and installed WPS Office, you can simply open the PDF file that you want to convert, and then click on the “Convert to PPT” button.
How to convert PDF to PPT free in WPS office
Start by opening the WPS Presentation.
2. Once the WPS presentation is open, click on the Tools tab.
3. When you click on the Tools tab, different sub-tabs will appear. Choose PDF to PPT from one of the sub-tabs.
4. After clicking on the pdf to ppt option, the next screen will pop up. You'll need to click on the start button to choose the pdf file from your saved files that you want to convert into a ppt.
5. Then choose the type of file to save and where to save it from the left side of the screen.
6. Then click the Start button, and your file will convert from pdf to ppt in a few seconds.
How to convert PDF to PPT free in WPS office: Add Transition.
1. Open WPS Presentation and choose the ppt file that was converted from pdf to ppt.
2. After opening the file, go to the top right corner of the screen and choose transition from there, or choose directly from the tabs for transition.
3. When you click on the transitions tab, different types of transitions will show up. Choose the one you want, and it will be applied to the current tab.
How to convert PDF to PPT free in WPS office: Images conversion
1. Open WPS Office, click on Presentation, and then open the PPT file.
2. When the PPT opens, click on the Tools tab. When you do, a few more tabs will appear. Choose the option that says pdf to ppt and click on it.
3.When you will click on the pdf to ppt option a new dialogue box will open, here you have to select the add file option and add the required pdf file which you want to transform into ppt which contains images;
4.When the file will add on the dialogue box then select the save as type and save as location of the file and click on the start button, your file will transform into ppt and each image will be show on separate ppt;
This article explains that how to convert pdf to ppt free in WPS office which contains words, images, graphs and other characters in a very simple manner. However, if you are eager to learn more about WPS office, please visit the official website of WPS Academy You can also download WPS Office for free to edit Word/Excel/PPT/PDF from here.