How to convert the Presentation document to a Writer document
November 10, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT file.
2. Click the Tools tab → the Convert to Word Document button.
3. In the pop-up Translate to WPS Writer Document dialog, we can set the range of slides, Converted Layout and Converted Content.
4. When we finish the settings, click the OK button.
5. In the pop-up Save As box, we can choose the saving path for the converted file and click the Save button.
6. When the convert is finished, we can click the Open File button to view the converted document.
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.