How to create a image signature in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. ClickInsert→ Sign→ Create signature.
3. In the pop-upPDF signaturebox, chooseimageand click Upload an image of your signature.
4. Insert an image as needed, and clickOK. Choose where to place the signature and then click the page.
To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format