How to create a revenue model in WPS Office Excel
You are visiting WPS Academy for free tutorials. In this article, you will know how to create a revenue model in excel with simple steps as follows:
· Choose a revenue model in WPS Templates
1. Go to the homepage of WPS Office > Apps > Templates.
2. Input “revenue” in the search box in the upper right corner, and press the Enter key.
3. You are provided with diverse revenue models, and you can use any of them with one click.
Note that Template Premium users can enjoy all the templates freely, and you’re recommended to go premium now.
· Recommended revenue models provided by WPS Office
Tips: You can click the following pictures to use these templates quickly.
Revenue model 2
With these steps, you are able to create a revenue model quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· Terms Explanation about WPS Office
1. What is WPS Office?
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
2. What is WPS Template?
WPS Template collects thousands of elegant and practical templates for quick use. The templates are suitable for different fields, ranging from business to education. Common users are provided with free templates and Premium users can enjoy all the templates freely.
WPS Office Suite with all perfect office software functions, like view, edit and create almost any word document type – fully supports OOXML formats including DOCX, XLSX, XLS PPTX, XLB, Google Docs and more. The best alternative to Microsoft 365.