How to create a sparkline in WPS Spreadsheet.
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more. A sparkline is a mini chart embedded in a cell that can visualize the selected data.In today's case, we use sparklines to show employees' performanceall year round.
1. Open your table in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Select the blank cell G3 at the end of the first row of data. Click the Insert tab and choose the Line Chart because it excels in identifying the trend of their performance.
3. In the pop-up window, select the areas that contain the performance of the first employee at Data Range, that is C3 to F3, and click OK.
4. You can also add High point, Low Point, Markers and so on, you can also change its color in the Sparkline Tools tab.
5. If you want to fill the remaining cells in this column, drag down the plus sign (+) of cell G3 in the bottom right-hand corner all the way down.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download