How to delete empty pages in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
To delete empty pages in word first of all Click on Pages to display all the pages of the document in the sidebar. The active page will be automatically selected. Click the extra blank page to select it and hit the DELETE button on your keyboard to delete empty pages in word. You can also remove this extra blank page by simply pressing the BACKSPACE key. You can use this function on mac.
How to delete empty pages in word?
If you are working with a large word document and you are about to present it or print it, it’s a good idea to check for blank pages and an extra final page.
To do this, press CTRL + SHIFT + 8, or go to the Home tab and click the paragraph icon.
This key combination displays paragraph markers at the end of every paragraph and each blank line; basically, whenever you hit the ENTER key, and at the beginning of the extra blank page.
You can also remove the blank page(s) by going to the blank pages and hitting the BACKSPACE key until the paragraph markers disappear.
How to delete an extra blank page in a word document?
1. To delete an extra blank page that might get added at the end of your document, click the View tab.
2. Go to the Navigation Pane. This will display a sidebar containing 3 tabs: Headings, Pages, and Results. Click on Pages to display all the pages of the document in the sidebar.
3. The active page will be automatically selected. Click the extra blank page to select it and hit the DELETE button on your keyboard to remove it.
4. You can also remove this extra blank page by simply pressing the BACKSPACE key.
How to Delete characters in word?
When your document consists of characters you want to delete, there are different ways to do this function,if your document is simply small or you want to make it small one of the easiest way is to deleting the characters with the help of your mouse or delete button on the keyboard this way is sufficient but if you have a lengthy document, deleting characters by hand can take time.
1. Click on the Edit menu for the Find and Replace tab, which is located in the upper right side of the toolbar.
2. Once the Replace button is clicked, insert the word or character which you want to delete from the document under the Find field. Once you do, all of those particular characters will be lit up so you can easily see them.
Deleting an empty page or single words or characters is a very useful and easy function to perform. This leads you to work smart and more importantly save too much time. We help you out with this easy and practical function which leads you towards time-saving and smart work. You can also visit our WPS Academyto learn the easiest ways to learn. Download WPS free online
Was this helpful?