How to delete extra page in Word 2016 with header and footer?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It's time for you to learn how to delete extra pages in Word to work efficiently with all the new tools that Word provides. For this reason, it is essential that you also practice how to delete extra page in Word 2016 so that you become an expert in this program.
You must discover how to delete extra page in word free so that when it happens to you, you will know how to solve this problem efficiently. Below, you can discover 3 practical methods that will take care of helping you how delete extra page in Word with ease.
How to delete extra page in word a document?
1.For you to know how to delete extra page in Word, click on the View tab
2. Go to the navigation panel. This will show you a sidebar with 3 tabs: Headings, Pages, and Results. Click pages to be able to display the document pages via the sidebar.
3. The active page is selected automatically. Click the extra blank page to choose it, and press the DELETE button on the keyboard to delete it. You can know if you are interested in how to delete extra page in Word online easily.
How to remove a blank page in Word from the end?
If you want how to delete extra page in Word from the end, you should know that the versions of Word also include others. You can also learn how to delete extra page in Word 2013 in a practical way
1.For you to delete the page in Word, you have to hold down multiple keys Ctrl+Shift + 8 on Windows or Command + 8 on a Mac
2. You must select the paragraph markers by double-clicking on all the icons.
3. You have to press the Back or Delete button to remove the blank page markers and paragraph markers.
How to remove extra pages in Word using replace and find a tool?
If you want to learn how to delete extra page in Word using search and scroll tools, it is time to follow the next methods.
1.Open the Word file using MS Word, and touch where you want on the page you want to delete.
2. Press Ctrl+G on Windows or Option +Command +G on Mac
3. Then, a dialog box appears. Go to the Go to section and type the page in the enter page number box.
4. You must press Enter on your keyboard and Close.
5. Verify that it is the correct page and that all the content is selected
6. Then press delete/backspace on your keyboard
If you successfully overcame all the methods of how to delete extra page in Word, you will feel like a professional through new knowledge that will be useful to you at any time.
Surely after you have learned these methods on how to delete extra page in Word, you will also be interested in knowing how to delete extra page in Word on mac so that you know how to work in this competent program.
You should know that you can find a guide to get information on how to delete extra page in Word 2010 in detail. For this, Word is currently offering new tools.
You will feel interested in learning how to delete extra pages in Word a document by entering websites like WPS Academy. If you know this platform, you will have the facility to download WPS Office without paying anything, and you will have access to several informative guides.