How to delete extra page in word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Writer is one of the reliable WPS Office suite with all perfect office software functions. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.
Today we will learn how to add delete extra page word. So here we will discuss in a few easy steps that how can we delete an extra page on word document by following really simple and easy steps. No matter on which device you are using WPS on, this method is workable on every devices. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer.
How to delete extra page word?
Blank pages are mainly caused by breaks, such as line breaks, section breaks and page breaks.
In order to delete the blank pages, we can show the paragraph marks to know why these blank pages were generated.
1. Head to the Home tab.
2. Click the Show/Hide Editing Mark icon and check Show/Hide Paragraph Marks.
3. Delete the breaks manually.
4. Delete all the breaks in the blank pages by pressing Backspace on the keyboard. Then the blank pages are deleted.
Thus, all blank pages caused by page breaks are deleted.
How to delete blank page?
Likewise, if the blank pages are caused by Next Page Section Break, you can follow the same steps, except that you need to select Section Break in the Special drop-down button.
This method can be used to delete the blank pages caused by line breaks.
1. Click the Home tab > Word Typesetting > Delete > Delete Blank Paragraph.
2. Then the blank page is deleted.
How to delete the breaks with the Find and Replace function?
Alternatively, we can delete the blank pages caused by page breaks or section breaks with the Find and Replace function.
For example, since we have checked Show/Hide Paragraph Marks function. We can see the blank page is caused by page breaks.
1. Go to the Home tab, and click the Find and Replace drop-down button.
2. Select the Replace button to pop up the dialog, whose shortcut is Ctrl+H.
Integrated with four feature-rich applications, WPS Office is a sophisticated office suite for document editing, spreadsheet management and data calculation. As mentioned above, the few simpler functions of WPS that will help you out no matter what your profession is. You can edit, make or re-edit your documents anywhere, anytime and on any device. WPS Office is an app built to address a specific need. As a handy and professional office software, WPS Office allows you to edit files in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF to improve your work efficiency. WPS Office is a world-leading office software solution provider for improving individual and business productivity.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer