How to do page numbering on word
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
It really doesn't matter what your profession is, as long as you have WPS on your device, you can easily edit, make new files, and create different documents with different functions and steps. Sometimes to make the article or document easier to read, theaddition of numbers on the pages in word plays an important role. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Today we will learn how to do page numbering in word, which will make your article easier to read. No matter on which device you are using WPS on, this method is workable on every devices. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business user, you can improve your work efficiency with WPS Writer.
Now let us see how can we add number on the pages of word by following some very easy steps and instructions.
How to add number pages in word?
1. On the Insert tab, click the Page Number icon, and then click Page Number.
2. Select a location, and then pick an alignment style. Word automatically numbers every page, except designated title pages.
3. To change the numbering style, select Format and then choose the formatting you want to use.
How to quickly number pages in word?
Sometimes what we need to do is to quickly number pages in word WPS. So how to insert page numbers quickly in Word?
1. Open your document in WPS Writer.Double-click the footer of your articles, the footer will become editable.
2. Double-click the Insert page number box, then choose its format and position.
3. Double-click the area outside the footer, then you can preview the effect.
How to add numbers on all the pages?
In everyday life, we often need to add the page numbers to the document. Page numbers help identify the order and the total number of pages. If you want to set your favorite page number Format, you can click Insert Page Number to pop up a dialog box. We can set the page number Format and Position on the Page.
Click the Insert tab, and click the Page Number to select a built-in style and add the page numbers to each page of the document.
1. Open your document in WPS Writer.
2. Double-click the footer of your articles, the footer will become editable.
3. Double-click the Insert page number box, then choose its format and position. You can also decide where to apply them at Apply to. Finally, click OK to finish this process.
4. Double-click the area outside the footer, then you can preview the effect. Whether you want to rebuild, adjust or delete the page numbers, just repeat the double-click operation.
Integrated with four feature-rich applications, WPS Office is a sophisticated office suite for document editing, spreadsheet management and data calculation. As mentioned above, the few simpler functions of WPS that will help you out no matter what your profession is. You can edit, make or re-edit your documents anywhere, anytime and on any device. WPS Office is an app built to address a specific need.
WPS Office is a world-leading office software solution provider for improving individual and business productivity.