Microsoft Office is one of the most popular office suites in the world, and the role of Microsoft Office is very important in daily learning or work. If you need to use Microsoft Office but don't want to pay for it, here are a few ways to help.
l The ways to use Microsoft Office for free:
1. Download the Microsoft Office trial. Microsoft Office gives you free access to all the features of Microsoft Office for an entire month.
2. You can also use the Microsoft Office Web for free, creating and editing files on web pages. If none of the above methods apply, there are other free office software on the market that supports the Microsoft Office format.
For method one, what is the specific way to download Microsoft Office suites? Here's how to download it
For method one, what is the specific way to download Microsoft Office suites? The following is the specific method of downloading Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint for free.
1. Click the Try free for 1 month button on the right.
2. Then, click the Try 1 month free button.
3. Log in to your account or create a new one. You'll need to sign in or create a new free Microsoft Office account.
Notes: the free trial is only available for new customers. Therefore, if you previously purchased a subscription, even if it is an older version of Office, it will not let you continue to download the part. The solution to this problem is to create a new Microsoft Office account. It only takes a minute - enter a valid email address, a new password, and then enter the verification code confirmation email you received in the email.
4. Finally, the all Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint will be installed into your computer. You can use them for free for a month.
Did the above information on how to use Microsoft Office for free help? If you need to learn more about Office software, come to WPS Academy to learn more.
l Click the following free tutorials developed by WPS Academy:
Microsoft Office Web Components is one of the necessary component add-ins for Office 2003, belonging to the Model Controls collection, primarily for Web browsser publishing spreadsheets, charts, and databases and returning published data pages. You can use Word, Excel and Powerpoint in Microsoft Office Web.
Was this helpful?