How to envelope print template Word ?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
If you want to advance how you use Word, you might find it helpful to learn a few tricks to create envelopes. It is time for you to know how useful a Word envelope print template is and how you will find it in the program. This way, you will be able to create your envelope print template Word a document from scratch, and then proceed to print it.
However, to know how to use the Word envelope print template correctly, it is only fair that you adapt to a few steps. Having an envelope print template Word is simple as long as you are guided by the following:
How to envelope print template word?
If you are still wondering how to envelop print template Word, it is because you still don't know how to find the tool. For you to locate the envelope print template Word 2010 or in the version you have, you will have to:
1. Open a new Word document where you intend to create your Word envelope print template for the company you work for.
2. Go to the correspondence tab in Word's top menu.
3. Find and click envelopes located in the create group at one end of the interface.
4. The envelopes box will open where you can indicate the delivery and return address.
How to customize envelopes in Word?
Now that you know how to find the envelope print template word 2016 envelope print template, you should learn how to customize it. In this case, you will have to do the following:
1. Open the Word document again, go to the correspondence tab, and click on envelopes in the create group.
2. In the envelopes box, you must click on options to adjust the document.
3. You will have to choose a size for the envelope that could be 6 ¾ inches or C5 format.
4. You can also adapt the delivery and return address font type. You can put a different size and style of the font.
5. Adjust the direction the envelope will go within the Word document, which could be the top center, right, or left. You can also adjust the envelope vertically. These options will appear in print options under envelope options.
6. Click ok when all the changes are correct.
How to print envelopes in Word?
Now that you know how to create and customize an envelope print template Word on mac, you should learn how to print the document. In this case, the envelope print template word 2013 will already be developed, and you will only have to do the following:
1. Open the Word document with the created envelope.
2. Go to the File tab.
3. Then click on the print option.
4. Click on custom printing and place the pattern of 1 for a single impression of the envelope. You can also select current print sheet.
Knowing how to create and customize a Word envelope print template is good because you will become an expert using Word. Likewise, you must not forget that practice makes perfect, so you must apply the methods shown below as many times as you can.
If the content on how to have an envelope print template Word was useful to you, do not forget to visit WPS Academy to have more similar information. You will also be free to download WPS Office to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at no cost.