How to hide zero(s) in a worksheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click Menu at the upper-left corner → Options
2. Get into the View tab in the pop-up window.
3. In the category of Window options, uncheck the Zero Values option
4. Press Enter.
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula