Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to highlight text in a PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Hometab→ and then click the Highlightbutton.
3. We can see the icon of mouse cursor has changed to a pen. Now select the needed content, then the text will be highlighted successfully.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
- 1. How to add highlight color to the text
- 2. How to compare Text in Excel and highlight differences
- 3. How to use conditional formatting in excel to highlight cells
- 4. The Ultimate Guide: How to highlight text in Excel
- 5. How to customize the highlight color in PDF？
- 6. How to set the color of highlight area in PDF?