How to insert a Word document into Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the table in Excel and select the cell where we want to insert the Word document.
2. Click the Insert tab and the Object button. Then the Insert Object dialog will pop up.
3. In the dialog, choose Create from file.
4. Click the Browse button, select the Word document we want to insert, and click Open.
5. Check Link to file and Display as icon, and click OK. Then, we can see that the Word document has been inserted.
6. We can double-click the icon to open the Word document.
(Note: Changes to the source file will be reflected in our document.)
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?