How to insert blank pages in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the file in WPS Office.
2. Click the Page tab above → then select Insert Pages button.
3. In the drop-down menu, click Blank Page. Then a Insert Blank Pagesdialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+I.
4. Here, we can adjust the settings of blank page. For more information, you are welcome to join our WPS Academy to learn.
5. After setting, click OK.
With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide