How to insert lines in a PDF file
November 12, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.
2. Click the Insert tab → the Shapes drop-down button → the Line option, then we can enter into the “Drawing tool” editing state.
3. Hold down the left mouse button to draw lines.
4. Click the line to get into the Shape Appearance tab. In the editing state, we can select the Fill Color, Border Color, Style, Line Width, Start and End of the arrow.
5. Finally, click the Exit button to exit the current editing state.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, mac pc and android mobiles.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free